This is to inform you that the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provides the protection of
the individuals and other parties personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned provision, treatment of the personal data will be based
on correctness, legality and clearness and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Lgs. of Decree n. 196/2003 we therefore inform you that your personal data treatment will be carried out on the
basis of the following modalities:
- Data Processor: Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale Via Gorghi 6, 33100, Udine, UD, Italy. Tel +39 (0)432 287241, Fax +39 (0)432 287249 - dev@Video Download Toolbar.com
The treatment will be carried out by the utilization of electronic instruments;
- Purposes and modalities of the treatment.
The data provided will be used to:
- possible contacts finalized to the brand promotion (events having the purpose to promote a brand (signifying brand every
object identifying a company) and/or products of the customers, possible contacts for the sell of hardware and software products;
- develop and promote sales network of hardware and software products, within the home entertainment sector;
- project, plan, develop and manage Information Technology communities;
- statistic, market and/or consumer survey;
- provide information and/or offers about products, services and/or any other situations promoted by Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale and/or its
sponsors and/or its partners and/or its costumers, excluding the transfer of your personal data to third parties.
- Duty concerning the conferment of your personal data and consequences of your possible refuse:
indispensability of the conferred data would imply the impossibility to continue the registration process to the web site.
- Subjects to whose the personal data may be communicated or subject who may be awareness of them are the collaborators and the employees of Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale
- Right of the involved person: please make reference to Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 that includes the right of the concerned person.
Moreover, the responsible of the data treatment declares that the structure, the organization and the electronic instruments are compliant with
the technical rules concerning the minimal security measures.
- The involved person expressly declares to have read his/her rights provided by Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- The involved person, in light of the above, authorizes the treatment of his/her personal data for the aforementioned purposes, by pressing the option
"I agree" located under this box.
In each newsletter you can unsubscribe from this service.